The department’s responsibility is to assist the Executive Secretary in the day-to-day administration of the Commission.
- Assisting in the formulation,
- execution and review of policies.
- Making recommendations on matters relating to appointments,
- promotions and discipline of staff.
- Coordinating the training programme of staff.
- Making recommendation and carrying out activities on staff welfare.
- Preparing statutory periodic reports.
- Supervising the activities of staff in its units.
The department is made up of six units namely:
- General Administration.
- Transport and