Finance and Accounts
The Finance and Accounts Department is charged with the following responsibilities of:
- Preparation of the Commission Departmental plans and annual budgets.
- Preparation and payment of staff salaries, overhead and capital budget activities.
- Providing professional advice to the Management and Governing Board on financial matters.
- Preparation of annual financial statement for statutory auditing.
- Liaising with the offices of the Accountant General of the Federation and Auditor General for the federation on all financial and auditing activities.
- Keeping and maintaining proper records for the financial transactions/activities of the Commission.
- UBEC/NCNE 2014 projects
- Quality Assurance in Nomadic Education
- Teachers education and development
- Technical and vocational education
- Long-term plans
- Mid-term plans
- Short-term plans
- One year strategic plan