2010 ETF INTERVENTION
- Teacher Training on pedagogical skills, Record keeping, school management for Head teachers and teachers of Nomadic Primary Schools(pastoralists, migrant fisher folks; migrant farmers).
- Design, Development and production of Instructional materials (Easel blackboard, chalkboards, Wooden blackboard, lap desks) etc.
- Transport and Transportation: procurement of project vehicles, motor cycles for teachers and dug out canoes.
- Construction of 6 Nos. Community-based nomadic schools.
2011 CAPITAL PROJECTS:
- Procurement of mobile collapsible school structures.
- Face-to-face sensitization, advocacy and mobilization of nomadic communities.
- Procurement of office furniture and equipment.
- Professional capacity development of nomadic teachers.
- Development and production of maternal and child health materials for nomadic groups.
- Procurement of education expert on skills acquisition of extension agents and migrant youths.
- National monitoring of nomadic schools.
- Impact assessment on curriculum utilisation and extension education.
2011 MDGs INTERVENTION PROJECTS:
- Construction and equipping of 5 nomadic education model centre in grazing reserves, fishing ports and farm centre.
- Adaptation, development and production of pupils’ texts and teachers’ guides in four (4) core subject areas.
- Interactive radio instruction (IRI) programme for nomads.
- UBEC/NCNE 2014 projects
- Quality Assurance in Nomadic Education
- Teachers education and development
- Technical and vocational education
- Long-term plans
- Mid-term plans
- Short-term plans
- One year strategic plan