Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Ministry of Education (FME) The Minister may give the Commission directives of a general character or relating generally to matters of policy regard to the exercise by the Commission of its functions under this Decree and it shall be the duty of the Commission to comply with such directives.
The FME 6 goals are:
• Provide and sustain unfettered access to education for the total development of the individual.
• Ensure regular review of curriculum and other policies at all levels for skill acquisition, job creation and poverty reduction.
• Assure quality education through effective Planning, Supervision, Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Collaborate with development partners, the private sector , Civil Society organizations and local communities to support and fund education.
• Promote Information and Communication Technology Capability at all levels.
• Promote gender equality and empower women.
The NCNE implements these goals focusing on its mandate and three target groups namely: nomadic pastoralists, migrant fisher folks and migrant farmers.
- UBEC/NCNE 2014 projects
- Quality Assurance in Nomadic Education
- Teachers education and development
- Technical and vocational education
- Long-term plans
- Mid-term plans
- Short-term plans
- One year strategic plan