Monitoring Evaluation and Statistics
The department of Monitoring Evaluation and Statistics is one of the professional departments of the Commission, made up of three units namely, Monitoring, Evaluation and Statistics.
- To assist the Executive Secretary in policy formulation and implementation in matters relating to monitoring and evaluation of the NEP.
- To undertake regular monitoring and evaluation of the NEP.
- To collate, analyse, dessiminate and store data on nomadic education programme for the purpose of evaluating areas of weakness and strength in order to evolve necessary corrections.
- To write quarterly and annual reports on the monitoring and evaluation exercises.
- To arrange bi-annual meetings with states coordinators and quarterly meetings with Zonal Officers in conjunction with the office of the Executive Secretary.
- UBEC/NCNE 2014 projects
- Quality Assurance in Nomadic Education
- Teachers education and development
- Technical and vocational education
- Long-term plans
- Mid-term plans
- Short-term plans
- One year strategic plan